Motor magnetic tiles are mainly used in permanent magnet DC motors. Unlike electromagnetic motors that generate magnetic potential sources through excitation coils, permanent magnet motors use permanent magnet materials to generate constant magnetic potential sources. There are many advantages when permanent magnet motor magnetic tile is used to replace electric excitation, which can make the motor simple in structure, convenient in maintenance, light in weight, small in size, reliable in use, low in copper consumption and copper loss, and low in energy consumption.
1. High residual magnetic induction intensity Br. Because under the same surface area and air gap of magnetic pole, high Br can produce large output torque and large power. Then the motor will have higher efficiency.
2. High magnetic induction coercivity Hcb. Because of the high Hcb, it is possible to ensure the electromotive force required for the output of motor, make the motor's operating point close to the maximum magnetic energy product, and make full use of the capacity of the magnet.
3. High intrinsic coercivity Hcj. The high Hcj can ensure that the motor has strong anti-overload demagnetization, anti-aging and anti-low temperature capabilities.
4. High maximum magnetic energy product (BH)max. The higher the (BH)max, the better the actual operating coefficient of the permanent magnet ferrite in the motor.
5. The larger the magnetic energy Φ of the motor magnetic tile, the better, which will greatly improve the working efficiency of the motor.
6. The better the rectangularity of the demagnetization curve, the smaller the dynamic loss of the motor.
7. The higher the resistivity of the permanent ferrite, the smaller the eddy current loss.
8. The temperature coefficient of permanent ferrite is small, so it has good temperature stability at high temperature.
9. The starting current of the motor magnetic tile is small, the time constant is small, and thus the impact on the power supply is small.