Neodymium permanent magnets are called strong magnets and have the chemical formula Nd2Fe14B. Neodymium permanent magnets are artificial permanent magnets and are currently the strongest permanent magnets. Currently, magnets with high commercial performance are called magnet kings. It has high magnetic properties, and its maximum magnetic energy product is more than 10 times higher than that of ferrite magnets. Neodymium magnets are tetragonal crystals made of neodymium, iron and boron.
The main raw materials produced are NdFeB magnets, rare earth metal neodymium, rare earth metal Sa, pure iron, aluminum, boron-iron alloy and other rare earth materials.
1. Electroacoustic field: speakers, receivers, microphones, alarms, stage audio, car audio, etc.
2. Electronic field: permanent magnet mechanism vacuum circuit breaker, magnetic latching relay, electricity meter, water meter, sound level meter, reed switch, sensor, etc.
3. Motor field: generator, motor, servo motor, micro motor, vibration motor, etc.
4. The field of mechanical equipment: magnetic separator, magnetic separator, magnetic crane, magnetic machinery, etc.
5. Medical field: nuclear magnetic resonance apparatus, medical equipment, magnetic therapy health products, magnetized fuel saver, etc.
6. Other industries: anti-magnetic wax, pipe descaling agent, magnetic force clamp, automatic mahjong machine, magnetic lock, door and window magnet, stationery magnet, luggage magnet, leather magnet, toy magnet, tool magnet, craft gift packaging, etc.
After the neodymium magnet is placed for a period of time, white or other colored spots will appear on the surface, and the scale will turn into rust spots. According to recycling experts, galvanized magnet coating is not easy to rust under normal conditions.
1. The magnet should be stored in a humid place with poor air circulation and large temperature difference.
2. The dirt on the magnet surface is not well removed before electroplating.
3. Insufficient electroplating time or process problems of neodymium magnets.
4. The seal of the oxidation magnet package is damaged.
1. Neodymium magnets should avoid the following storage methods: places that are too humid and poorly ventilated. When the temperature difference is large, even the products that pass the salt spray test will rust when stored for a long time in a harsh environment.
2. When electroplating products are stored in harsh environments, the base layer will further react with condensed water, resulting in a decrease in the bonding force between the base layer and the electroplating layer. In severe cases, the substrate will be partially pulverized and then peeled off naturally.
3. Electrical products should not be placed in a place with high humidity for a long time, but should be placed in a cool and dry place.