Rubber coated magnets are also called waterproof magnets and are one of the most commonly used tool magnets. Rubber coated magnets are made of magnets with iron shell and rubber coating.
1) Rubber-coated magnets can be applied at different temperatures and tensions with different types of magnets.
2) The special design of the magnetic circuit will ensure that the rubber-coated magnet has a higher tensile force.
3) The rubber coating can not only protect the rubber-coated magnet from corrosion, but also keep the working surface from damage.
4) The rubber coating will produce very fine shearing force on the rubber coated magnet.
5) Rubber coated magnets can accommodate a series of standard fasteners and accessories.
As a professional magnet manufacturing company, NingBo BeiLun Meank Magnetics Co.,ltd. is equipped with specially designed semi-automatic and fully automatic production lines. The material we use to produce rubber coated magnets is TPV. Due to its more stable chemical properties, durability is better than ordinary rubber. You don't have to worry about it becoming hard or peeling off for a long time. More than 90% of our products are sold to European countries and the United States. The diversity of our magnetic component products makes us qualified to be your one-stop partner in this field, and you are welcome to discuss cooperation with us at any time!